Terms and Conditions for Glamping
Please read and take note of our terms and conditions before booking with us.
Terms and condtions for reservations staying at our Africamps Boutique Glamping camp.
- Check in time is from 14h00 and checkout is strictly 10h00
- DO NOT DRINK THE WATER FROM THE TAPS.
- The guest acknowledge liability for all services rendered until full settlement of the bills.
- Guests will be held responsible for any damage or loss to Mackers caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Mackers is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guests in the tents.
- Regardless of charge instructions, I acknowledge that I am personally liable for the payment of all charges incurred by me during my stay at Mackers
- I intentionally waive and release, indemnify and hold harmless Mackers, their directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of actions, liabilities, suits, expenses which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my participation in staying at Mackers, but not limited to negligence of any kind or nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen, arising out of any damage, loss injury, paralysis or death to me or my property as a result of staying at Mackers. I, as well as the members of my family and my friends, for whom I am responsible, that stay at Mackers, do so at my/our own risk and understand that I am in a bush environment, where wild animals of the bush may be present, as well as river dwellers in the Sabie River at the foot of the farm. I also acknowledge that I, the members of my family and my friends for whom I am responsible, make use of the pool and/or the river at my own risk.